Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media
assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S.,
and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with
more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing
services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which
are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events
business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures creates impactful consumer engagements and experiences through world-class events, promotions, races and technology. We strive to exceed expectations, create unforgettable memories and drive value for our partners while leveraging our reputable institutions, including USA TODAY and more than 250 local media brands. The events and promotions that we build inspire pride in local communities and connect local and national businesses with highly engaged audiences. We are an industry leader and drive results from coast to coast. USATVentures.com.
USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures is seeking a Videographer. Our ideal candidate is expected to work closely with our Producer, Video Director, Event Directors, Graphic Designers, and marketing and sales teams to create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for Ventures Events and Gannett / USA Today markets.
- Create and develop multimedia content including promotional, sales and highlight reels, storytelling videos, animations, graphics and kinetic typography;
- Assist with event production setup, execution, filming and photography;
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to plan, conceptualize and complete project deliverables;
- Assist with or lead video shoots arrange travel logistics, select and reserve shoot locations, set-up and prepare equipment, record interview style and scripted situations, interact professionally and comfortably with subjects, celebrities or groups;
- Assist with or lead project edits edit recorded footage, provided content, audio and music. Tasks including selecting program format for final output, reviewing and clipping media, organizing media, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sound effects, media management and archiving project media;
- Help manage and organize video and resources library;
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in video production or video editing;
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or a minimum of two years of professional experience in television, film, sound or media;
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and willingness to travel;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects) and Microsoft Office;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and advertising strategy;
- Able to think creatively, strategically and operationally;
Gannett Co., Inc.is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Photography & Video