Advertising Services - Graphic Designer III
Ventures Endurance is looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer III to join our Creative team. The ideal candidate has experience in print and digital production, shows an exceptional eye for detail and works well within a team. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. This position is part of a 19 person marketing team, which has a 5 person design team and will report to the Creative Director. This is a remote position for time being.
- Design and maintain seasonal refreshes of our race websites graphics, banner ads and print collateral
- Collaborate with team to push creative forward and develop new online shopping experiences on our multiple Shopify sites
- Get creative with new adaptations of our digital mobile billboards, jumbotron graphics and banner ads
- Design marketing email campaigns using existing templates while exploring the creation of new templates
- Support social media team with custom videos and content encoded for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Lead in photographing merchandise and editing for race campaigns and online store
- Research current trends in creative and digital marketing, to stay on par with the market
Support with various projects for Live Events including maps, bibs, digital assets, large format signage, and more
HTML and CSS is a plus but not required
Illustration is a plus but not required
4+ years of experience in print and production design
Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite
Portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experience
Skilled in typography and experience working within a tight set of standards
Comfortable accepting and addressing feedback and flexible in accommodating fast and frequent changes
Highly self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity and able to navigate project complexities independently
Efficient, detail-oriented and precise
To be considered, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
About USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures
USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures creates impactful consumer engagements and experiences through world-class events, promotions, races and technology. We strive to exceed expectations, create unforgettable memories and drive value for our partners while leveraging our reputable institutions, including USA TODAY and more than 250 local media brands.
Our portfolio includes the largest high school sports recognition program in the country, USA TODAY High School Sports Awards, and other celebrated brands including the Official Communitys Choice Awards, American Influencer Awards, Rugged Maniac, Hot Chocolate 15k/5k, Blockbuster Bucket List sweepstakes, Amazing Teachers contest, and more. Our events are managed with our proprietary ticketing and registration platform, EnMotive.
The events and promotions that we build inspire pride in local communities and connect local and national businesses with highly engaged audiences. We are an industry leader and drive results from coast to coast.