- Punch Press Operator
- Punch Press Set-up Operator
- Quality Assurance Inspection Manager
North Star Stamping and Tool, Inc - Lake in the Hills Due to continued growth we are looking for the right people to join our team. Must be willing to work in an environment that encourages employee empowerment. PUNCH PRESS OPERATOR Experience required 2-5 years with progressive and compound dies and ability to assemble smaller parts using mechanical equipment. Base rate $12-14/hour based on experience. Duties include:
- Monitoring quality of product during production. Using all gages and comparing with first article production
- Monitoring press setting and assuring a quality product.
- Completing daily production reports/labels.
- Identifying all containers to make sure parts are
- Assembly of parts using mechanical equipment.
PUNCH PRESS SET-UP OPERATOR Experience required 5-10 years with progressive and compound dies. Starting rate $16-25/hr based on experience. Bilingual ok. Duties include:
- Set-up progressive dies in automatic Punch Presses up to 200 Ton bed sizes up to 72”
- Die-pro die protection systems
- Ability to trouble shoot potential set-up problems
- Drive fork truck capable up to 6000 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand part prints and process sheets.
- Use of all quality gages to check your parts
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTION MANAGER This is a hands-on position requiring past experience with dimensional layout and gage techniques. 10-15 years experience required in a stamping, manufacturing environment. Starting salary $55-65K based on past experience. Duties include:
- Maintenance of our ISO certification program
- All PPAP dimensional and documentation as required.
- Fully experience with level 3 and above PPAP's
- Ability to use all statistical tools, GR&R, capability studies, etc.
- Analysis of CAC, 8D's and other documents needed in the automotive field.
We offer a full benefits package for selected people. Some offers are health insurance, 401K, vacation & holidays (after probationary period). Also, tuition reimbursement as related to job improvement. SIGN-ON BONUSES $500 - $1,000 after successful completion on 90 day probationary period.