Location: United States of America (remote)
This position is part of our Services portfolio engineering team. The focus of the Services portfolio engineering team is to innovate, launch & maintain technology that enables our business to deliver Networks, Cyber-Security, IoT & Asset management services to our OT customers. The Network & Security project engineer will have 3 primary roles, supporting our product management team to design, implement & launch new Cyber Security services, continuation engineering to maintain, test, document & optimize current cyber technologies and technology evaluation of new cyber vendor technologies. (i.e. Endpoint, SIEM/SOAR, Intrusion Detection System, Next Gen Firewalls etc). Responsibilities will include defining technical requirements, designing cloud & on-premises architecture, automating SOC delivery activities, conducting technology evaluation & building delivery collateral on deploying cyber-security applications. This role will also require the individual to be a self-starter who can collaborate effectively across global cross functional teams to bringing new ideas to life in a dynamic & agile working environment.
- Work with Product Managers and customers to translate customer requirements to technical design requirements & engineering tasks.
- Work closely with Services Portfolio product, project & engineering team to lead the technical design, prototyping, implementation, and testing efforts around key Cyber Security launches.
- Conduct technology evaluation and manage technical vendor & partner relationships to support technology platforms. (i.e. Endpoint protection, SIEM/SOAR, Intrusion Detection System, Next Gen Firewalls etc)
- Help support technical roadmaps around Services Network & Security strategy.
- Works with Engineers & Vendors to write & conduct acceptance testing, bug fixes, and implement new enhancements to currently deployed Services.
- Support lifecycle management of the Network & Security services, including presales and some customer deployment, custom design work, documentation, and training of both internal delivery & remote support engineers.
- Work with SOC Analyst & Network delivery engineering teams to build playbooks & automation leveraging cyber technology platforms such as SOAR to reduce alarm response fatigue, simplify on-premise & cloud deployments and automate cybersecurity reporting.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience: Minimum 6+ years' experience in networks design & implementation and/or cyber security solutions
- CCNA certification, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Cyber security solutions such as Intrusion detection systems, endpoint, Threat Intelligence & SIEM/SOAR technologies & platforms.
- Proven track record of solution development across a diverse set of existing and new technologies to meet customer/ business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing requirements and interests, keep focus on top priorities, and find ways to achieve win-win or obtain acceptance/consensus for best compromise.
- Ability to successfully work across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups and ability to write & maintain technical documentation.
- Experience implementing Cyber Security solutions and/or having cybersecurity certifications is a plus.
- Experience in working in Agile team and DevOps teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure & Cloud platforms.
- Team Oriented
- Individuals who seek out new people and technologies to obtain new sources of information that will strengthen solutions, without waiting to be told.
- Works well under pressure and good at meeting timelines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing capabilities and an ability to work with a geographically dispersed team to achieve position objectives.
- Experience meeting demanding deadlines and working in organization with changing priorities.
Factors of Complexity:
- Will require high level of IPC to keep up with evolving technology, understand complex technology dependency and working with new technologies and partners.
- Ability to work in changing environment and ability to balance immediate results with long term objectives.
- Ability to build relationships across multiple business units with different goals and objectives.
Accepts Role Requirements:
- Ability to work remotely with assigned teams and vendors
- Ability to work with a global team and regionally distributed team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Flexibility for travel 25% - 50% is required and can include both domestic and international trips
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).