McClatchy is hiring an Account Executive for our Inside Sales SMB team!
McClatchy, a national leader in digital media, help regional and local clients grow by leveraging the latest technologies and techniques to smartly engage the right audiences. We are experiencing the most transformative period in our history.
Come Join McClatchy – a place where you have a voice and the ability to impact our future!
The Account Executive for the SMB Inside Sales team drives multi-media sales revenue from local accounts, following the Sales Process; understanding their needs (both current and desired) and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Account Executives - Inside Sales - SMB have a good understanding of our solutions and will have the ability to effectively show they can drive results for our customers.
- Retain and grow current account base.
- Prospect and acquire new business.
- Utilize lead generation tools and resources such as Buzzboard and Admall
- Conduct Client Impact Assessments
- Develop results-based solutions
- Present and close business in a timely manner
- Work with our OMT Teams (sales assistants) to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Meet weekly/monthly KPI’s established by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field, OR Equivalent experience through work in Marketing, Sales or service
- 1 - 3 years of sales experience
- Written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammatical, spelling, and editing skills.
- Highly professional and present an outstanding and positive image for the company with their speech, behavior, action and communication.
- interpersonal and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Accustomed to working in an environment where workflow and activities are documented in technology tools.
- Highly ethical and confidential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Motivated and organized in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle high volume and deadline pressure every day.
- Proven skills in professional business communication and time management.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
- Visually oriented with graphic design, composition and color knowledge.
- Able to effectively deal with customers and sales executives in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Inside Sales experience
- Sales experience in Advertising/Media field, highly desirable
- Adpoint or other CRM experience.
We offer a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.