iOS Engineer, Podcasts - Apple Media Products
New York City , New York , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Apr 22, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200239691
- At least 7 years of experience developing applications for iOS and/or macOS
- Know your way around the command line and love to automate repetitive or error-prone tasks
- Have an eye for extraordinary design and deep appreciation for our customers.
- Can communicate clearly and take feedback well
- Impassioned by the idea of working on a product that makes a difference in millions of peoples' lives
- Bonus points if you have experience in privacy, accessibility, analytics, search, or recommendations
As a critical member of our small team, you may find yourself working on innovative new UI/UX, networking code that can deliver continuous podcast playback under the most adverse of conditions, or designing, instrumenting, and analyzing user behavior metrics. Each project will require a different subset of your skills, from deep technical knowledge of an OS internal to an amazing ability to communicate and influence. In addition to primary development responsibilities, you'll share the load with your teammates to make sure bug reports are quickly and thoroughly addressed, so our continuous integration system is healthy, and our extended team knows what we're up to.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related degree.