Service Workers - $22.12/hr. starting
The Central Contra Costa Transit Authority (Concord, CA) is seeking qualified applicants for Service Worker positions.
Service Workers are responsible for the maintenance and custodial work on County Connection vehicles, equipment, buildings and grounds. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fueling of County Connection vehicles, including adding lubricant and coolant, and the cleaning of parts
- Checking and servicing batteries
- Inspecting County Connection vehicles for fluid leaks
- Removing and replacing fare box vaults
- Cleaning and maintaining County Connection vehicles and Maintenance facility; operating bus washing equipment
Must have stable job history and clean driving record.
Must be able to obtain CA Class B Commercial Driver’s permit and complete DOT medical exam.
Must pass drug test and background check.
Must include driver’s record obtained through DMV (Form INF-1125) which is less than 30 days old. Online records not accepted.
Click the APPLY button to learn more and apply today!
County Connection is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.