The City of Chisholm, MN, population approximately 5,000 is establishing an eligibility list for the position of Ambulance Director/Emergency Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current MN EMT-B license
- 5+ years active experience working in EMT-B
- 3 years supervisor/management experience, preferred in EMS
- College certificate or Associates Degree
- Valid MN Class D drivers license
- NIMS 100, 200, 700
- 7+ years active experience working in EMT-B
5 years supervisor/management experience, preferred in EMS
- Bachelors Degree in Emergency Management Services,
Business Management/Administration, Medical Studies or related fields
- Prior experience working with rural ambulance services operations
Successful completion of all National Incident Management System (NIMS) trainings within the first two (2) years of appointment.
$55,000 - $70,000 (depending upon qualifications)
The application and full job description with requirements can be located at City Hall, 316 W. Lake St, Chisholm, MN or the City of Chisholm website: http://www.ci.chisholm.mn.us.
Applicants are required to submit a completed City of Chisholm employment application, cover letter, resume, salary history, and work related references by Friday, June 11, 2021 4:00 p.m. to:
City of Chisholm
316 W Lake St
Chisholm, MN 55719
Fax: (218) 254-7955
Equal Opportunity Employer