Basic knowledge and understanding of wire EDM machines is required, and manual sinker machines is a plus. Must have the ability to write and edit programs on wire EDM, and if have sinker experience able to determine which electrode material best suits the application(s).
EDM Operator Duties:
• Set up work holding fixtures per documented instructions
• Must be able to offset the program in order to meet dimensional criteria
• Perform in-process inspections
• Perform minor maintenance on equipment and housekeeping (filters, collets)
• Documenting travelers accurately after operations performed
• Sustain production standards and quality
• Minimum of four (5) years’ experience with EDM equipment including set up of this equipment.
• Previous sinker knowledge a plus.
• Must be able to adjust burning parameters to obtain long tool life and high productivity (sinker)
• Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpretation of sketches, figures and blueprints is required
• Ability to read precision measuring instruments
• Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints & understand in-process documents
• Basic computer knowledge required
• Self-motivated with high level of ownership and accountability
Job Type: Full-time
Days: 6:00 am-2:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Nights: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Compensation dependent on experience and expertise.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Click to apply!