As an employee at BG Architecture you will work on a variety of projects and be involved in the design, documentation and construction of our projects. You will collaborate with other members of the design team and have the opportunity to join our company for a career that promises to be both challenging and rewarding.
At BG Architecture you will:
- Understand and learn both architectural design and the documentation processes
- Develop and produce construction documents and detail sketches; execute red-marked revisions
- Work independently and collaborate with our other team members to meet project budgetary and schedule constraints
- Manage your individual weekly tasks and develop work schedule
- Develop, prepare and coordinate presentation materials
- Actively participate in the conceptualization of design projects.
- Visit job sites and gain first hand knowledge of the construction process
- Assist in responding to RFP’s
- Develop professionally and improve your skills
Qualifications being sought in a job candidate are as follows:
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university (B-ARCH or Masters)
- 2+ years’ continuous professional working experience
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, graphic software; AutoCAD proficiency is required
- Revit (current version) proficiency is a plus
- Sketchup proficiency is a plus
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (bilingual is a plus)
- Problem solving skills, Attention to detail, motivation to learn
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Licensure or ARE progress is strongly encouraged by our firm.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume and work samples. Include your resume, references, and a representative sample of your work.
Submit Your Resume Online Today!