RF System Integration Engineer - Cellular/OTA
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Jun 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200253728
You will develop and optimize RF automation systems used on Apple's newest products including AppleiPhone, AppleWatch, AppleiPad, AppleAirPods and more for a wide range of wireless technologies. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are an inventive engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Excellent Fundamentals in one or more of C,C++/Objective C or a similar language.
- Good solid understanding of RF Fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of RF/Wireless lab equipment.
- Good understanding of RF metrics.
- ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Experience or strong academic background with current wireless/RF standards.
- Experience in developing test solutions/systems.
- Familiarity with data processing and statistical tools.
You will support products by authoring software and utilizing strong engineering fundamentals. You will chip in to a wide-ranging software suite based on C/C++. You will be familiar with one or more wireless standards.
Education & Experience
BSEE required, MSEE preferred