Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jun 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200252530
Imagine what you could do here! The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Applications team is looking for a Software QA Engineer to work on the next generation of application/services. This position requires a results-oriented individual with strong creative and analytic skills who can contribute in a diverse team environment.
- Strong hands on experience with QA methodologies, or prior QA experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Analytical, disciplined and creative problem solver committed to driving quality forward
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
- Ability to adapt in a high-paced and informal environment
- Confirmed bug detection and bug isolation skills
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering
You will craft, implement, and execute test plans and test suites based on specification documents and access to databases. You will also ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by performing ad-hoc and structured tests every single day.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience