IS&T Strategy and Programs Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jun 1, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200251869
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) organization manages key business and technical infrastructure at Apple - how online orders are placed, the customer experience with technology in our retails stores, how much network capacity we need around the world and so much more. The Strategy and Programs team within IS&T leads, plans and executes our strategic cross-functional initiatives across IS&T and products used by all of Apple. We are looking for a Project Manager who thrives in an ambiguous and complex environment while fostering relationships, which promote outreach, engagement and advocacy of inclusion and diversity.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years of experience in a business role, human resources or project management.
- Ability to understand, navigate and help execute solutions to drive scalable and sustainable processes.
- Focused attention to detail with the ability to toggle between macro and micro views (frequently).
- Self-starter and contributor, who can learn to connect dots at the organization, strategy, program and project levels.
- Comfortable working with, presenting, and facilitating discussions among individual contributors, managers, senior leaders and executives.
- Generally curious and highly collaborative-able to ask the right questions.
- Excels at collaborating cross-functionally and able to mobilize, encourage, and push projects forward without direct management authority.
- Team player with a passion for projects, change management, and committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt style based on the audience and their needs.
- Outstanding commitment to high quality work products in alignment with Apple style and quality standards.
As a Project Manager, you are partnering alongside a cross functional team to execute projects and deliver upon strategy and goals within specified timelines. You will work closely with various stakeholders to help define, maintain, execute, and improve on organizational processes. A list of key responsibilities is shown below: 1. Understanding, facilitating, coordinating, and supporting projects across IS&T. 2. Ensuring timely execution of deliverables. 3. Communicating and collaborating across IS&T and Apple's cross-functional teams. 4. Follow IS&T's strategic goals and participate in conceptualization and planning of initiatives to successful accomplishment. 5. Mobilize and help drive adoption of them throughout the organization. 6. Proficiency in Apple tools such as Keynote.
Education & Experience
-Bachelors Degree preferred