Global Executive Relations Operations Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200251734
Executive Relations (ER) is the crucial link between Apple customers and Apple's Executive Team, Public Relations, Investor Relations, Apple Legal, and the VP of AppleCare in solving complex, sensitive issues. The Executive Relations Quality Operations team plays a critical role in supporting the worldwide ER teams to deliver the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction and Quality! The team is responsible for delegation, quality, policies and procedures, tools, training, reporting, projects/programs, and building standard methodologies. The primary responsibilities of the Global ER Operations Specialist include managing tools and reporting programs by designing and delivering solutions for the business; leading global communications to the ER business on process & procedure changes, updates, alert notifications, and leading quarterly project/program reviews for ER Leadership; running internal systems such as the ER-CM and Core; managing ad hoc reporting requests, and managing project/program planning and execution. Ability to communicate and interact with multiple levels of management and cross-functional groups. Working with ER Managers and businesses remotely and globally. To be successful in the role, you'll have an extensive knowledge of Apple's tools, and have strong analytical reporting background.
- Strong intuition for business with the ability to prioritize and manage the needs of multiple partners.
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external partners and be seen as a trusted partner by the function they support.
- Customer focused and able to work effectively and independently in a high-stress and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively lead and clearly communicate overall project timelines, deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload, eliminate roadblocks and meet deadlines and timelines.
- Proven cross-functional experience working as part of a distributed team.
- Innovative and creative in approaches to content management and global communications.
- Understand and explain sophisticated business processes, systems, and tools.
- Experience building processes and procedures with outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong working global knowledge of AppleCare systems and processes.
Ensures initiatives are aligned with ER's vision and strategy by understanding how projects support overall business goals. Builds formal networks with key partners across functional groups outside own area of expertise to produce work that incorporates partner input and partner requirements. Gathers, defines, and documents project requirements and scope. Uses data analysis to support conclusions and decisions. Anticipates and adjusts for problems, risks, and roadblocks without impacting results. Trains and supervises the activities of global SMEs through 1x1s and progress measurement activities to deliver on day-to-day requirements and to bring projects to completion on time. Communicates with leadership on data trends, upcoming projects, process changes, and potential risks to allow management to make well-informed decisions for the organization. Incorporates customer satisfaction into all project activities with the goal of improving the overall experience. Meets commitments and resolves open action items, promptly presenting changes in scope. Measures performance against goals, evaluates results, and holds self and others accountable. Utilizes a continuous-improvement mentality by bringing innovative approaches to the team and by developing curriculum and procedural content to optimize performance.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Must be flexible with working hours based on global business needs.
- Highly technical in understanding complex tool structures.