Black River Memorial Hospital is currently recruiting for two Registered Nurses to work in our Obstetrics Department. This position plans and provides comprehensive patient care, manage available nursing resources and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to provide quality, cost effective patient care.
- Full-time, night shift, 72 hours per pay period, includes every 3rd holiday and weekend rotation, benefited
- Part-time, night shift, 24 hours per pay period, shift is every 3rd weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), non-benefited
- Provides individualized patient and family focused care throughout the patient’s stay.
- Evaluates patient assessments and responses to interventions and takes appropriate action according to established standards.
- Participates in patient and family education as evidenced by teaching documentation with appropriate resources.
- Bachelor of Science, Associates degree in Nursing or Diploma RN. BSN preferred.
- BLS and ACLS within 1- year.
- NRP within 6 months of hire. (OB and Resource)
- Current licensed Wisconsin RN.
- Electronic Fetal monitor Certification with 2 years of hire (OB).
Join our Journey to Excellence. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team today!
To view a full job description, click HERE.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.