We are looking for an accountant to join our team and grow with our Company. The accountant will be involved in preparing, maintaining, posting financial transactions. The position is responsible for monthly reconciliations of all cash accounts, maintain fixed assets and other various accounting duties. The account will report directly to the VP of Finance. The position has a great potential for growth with a stable work environment.
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Post all cash transactions to the cash ledger
- Post and maintain all fixed asset changes
- Reconcile all cash accounts
- Assist and aid in the accounts receivable and accounts payable monthly reconciliations
- 2 year degree with a focus on accounting and/or 1-5 years of practical accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Data entry management
- General accounting skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
Wage is based on experience and will be discussed upon offering of position
We are a Drug Free Work Place.