APV Senior Specialist - AppleCare
Elk Grove , California , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 3, 2021
Role Number: 200250915
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what can be accomplished! The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Product Verification Senior Specialists support AppleCare Advisors and customers, as well as support the AppleCare business in achieving business goals and objectives. They represent Apple, embody our values, and are a reflection of the best in the world around us. Supporting our Advisors, Senior Specialists utilize their expertise and knowledge to provide world-class guidance and support. For the AppleCare business, they provide flexible services, support, insights, and valuable feedback to help the business improve Advisor performance. A successful Senior Specialist listens to our customers and Advisors, while using their expertise, creativity, and passion to exceed their expectations - and remind them that behind our great products and services, are amazing people to support them. This role will be located in our Elk Grove, CA.
- At least 6 months of experience in Apple Product Verification is required.
- Protect our customers' privacy by ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of their information.
- Provide Advisors with accurate and up-to date information related to the products and procedures.
- Actively engage with Advisors by providing feedback on work performed that is in line with business guidance.
- Engage with Advisors through various modes of delivery for discussion including a one to one and group formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for coaching to excellence
- Advanced judgment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Outstanding follow-through and organizational ability
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently - Flexibility to support Advisors and customers from various service channels, regions, skill sets and working hours to meet the business needs - Adhere to Apple's Information Security policies to protect Apple's confidential and critical information, as well as the information of third parties - Identifies emerging issues and works with business partners for resolution - Utilize time management skills including multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing daily tasks - Proactively provide constructive feedback, review resources, and recommend improvement to processes - Provide feedback to leadership and partners to improve customer and employee experience. - Partner with Advisors and Team Managers to improve and advance workflows - Share successful strategies and practices during meetings, roundtables, Senior Chat discussions, and other opportunities - Participate in managing and executing projects for the organization - Provide ownership and support for Executive Relations and other sensitive case escalations - Deliver internal training as needed
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.