Chowchilla Elementary School District Full time/ 12 months, 8 hours per day.
8 hours/day, 12 months
Salary: $19.73/hr - $23.71/hr
If interested, apply online at www.edjoin.org
Requirements / Qualifications
• Intermediate to advance knowledge in PC and Network troubleshooting:
• Intermediate to advance knowledge with testing and repairing laptops, handheld devices, iPads, Chromebooks, computers and other educational technologies;
• Ability to learn and maintain a variety of emerging educational technologies;
• Advanced knowledge of basic computer hardware and software applications;
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge with desktop operating systems including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X:
• PC and network troubleshooting experience;
• General maintenance, repair and operation of electrical equipment;
• High School Diploma or its equivalency;
• Valid Driver’s License
Examples of Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as liaison with sites to aide in the implementation of instructional technologies.
- Support staff training of new technologies which advance curricular goals.
- Provide site assistance in identifying, troubleshooting and remedying technical issues on each campus.
- Research new technologies which advance district curricular goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Support the management, inventory and repair of technologies at all school sites.
- Propose and implement solutions to optimize both computer and network usage.
- May assist in network assessment and analysis, and inventory management.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Ability to work in an active classroom environment.
- Accurately and consistently track and report time sheets.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.