Survey Crew Instrument Person
Bay Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a responsible Instrument Person to join our Land Surveying department in Annapolis, MD. Knowledge of current survey technology, such as Robotic Total Stations, Data Collectors and RTK is a plus, but not a requirement. We will train an acceptable candidate.
We are looking for a Team Player!
The position has opportunity for advancement for motivated individuals willing to learn the skills and technology required of a Land Surveyor.
Required Skills & Required Experience- Survey Instrument Person
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check
- Must be physically able to work outdoors in all terrain and weather conditions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
Bay Engineering, Inc. of Annapolis, MD is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm specializing in private land development projects. Great environment, excellent compensation and benefits including paid vacation, health, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability insurance. We also offer 401K with match.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply, click the "Apply Now" button below and attach your resume.