Clinical Specialist - Mobility
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: May 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200246436
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Mobility Clinician. This is an outstanding opportunity for a clinician to demonstrate their expertise and passion to assist in building health and wellness focused technologies. In this role, you will partner with cross-disciplinary teams to identify focus areas in mobility with consideration for Apple's product and technologies, and on defining and developing new product concepts. You will need to have a strong desire to innovate with a proven track record to execute, work closely with cross-functional teams, engage in open discussion and debate, remain consumer-focused, and be motivated by challenges.
- Relevant training and licensure may include Physical Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and/or Neurology
- Ideal candidate will have experience in programmatic and product approaches to improve health and wellness
- Experience working with colleagues of diverse expertise and across multidisciplinary teams: collaborative effort is a must
- Shown ability to think creatively while integrating evidence-based guidelines and considering traditional practice patterns when solving problems
As a mobility clinical specialist, you play an integral role working with engineering and design teams on product development. Your key responsibilities will include helping to define specifications and features in order to build innovative products impacting mobility health and wellness. This may include providing feedback on the design of relevant research studies. Responsibilities include: - Collaborate cross-functionally on new technologies - Build feature definitions and set specifications for mobility products - Support algorithm development including review of feasibility assessment studies - Communicate and maintain collaborative relationships - Anticipate, adjust for, and communicate problems, risks, and roadblocks - Communicate clearly and concisely with peers, business partners, and leadership via appropriate medium: verbal/written/presentation
Education & Experience
- Clinician (MD, DO, or DPT) with expertise in mobility and gait, including 3+ years in practice post-training
- - Desire and willingness to work in a fast-paced, evolving clinical research environment
- - Desire to roll-up your sleeves and dig in, and also be able to step back and think broadly
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.