Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: United States of America Wisconsin (remote)
The position will be responsible for providing finance support to the Global Logistics and Customer Care functions within Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). The individual will work closely with the business leaders of these functions to ensure spend is within budget, productivity targets are met, and other financial business goals are achieved. The individual will also collaborate with the Global Analytics & Insights team in the development of reporting, and the completion of forecasts and the annual operating plan.
- This role requires strong consultative and partnering skills, primarily collaborating with the VP, and their leadership team in Global Logistics and Customer Care, to help understand financial performance and provide actionable analysis to improve results.
- Provide additional insight into monthly and quarterly results and assess risks and opportunities on an ongoing basis. Look beyond the P&L to identify root cause and provide actionable insight to the compliance, transportation and regional leaders and recommendations for improvements.
- Roll-up and review global logistics forecast and provide analysis related to logistics as a percentage of revenue, year-over-year, quarter-over-quarter and other analysis
- Develop annual operating plan (AOP) and quarterly forecasts
- Develop commentary and additional analysis for the quarterly performance review presentations
- Support the business in the identification of productivity opportunities, and help track productivity performance against targets
- Support and provide analysis for key projects within Logistics, interacting with other supply chain functions
- Provide support in establishing, maintaining, and enforcing proper internal control policies and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for assigned functions as needed
- Work on special projects as assigned by the ISC Finance Manager
Ideal candidate attributes include:
- Proven business partner - results oriented, resourceful, service driven professional with flexibility to adjust work schedule as needed to support regional teams
- Expert problem solver - sorts through complex issues and makes sound recommendations embracing complexity and ability to adapt while remaining positive
- Self-Confident - inspires confidence in others
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand the business drivers behind financial results
- Customer-focused, with a strong interest in understanding the strategy and priorities of the business functions that they support
- Solid understanding of key accounting and financial reporting concepts
- Strong bias to get the job done, strategic outlook with the ability to operate as a "change agent" and to drive standardization. Willingness to challenge the status quo to enhance productivity, processes and procedures
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills capable of interacting with peers and senior leadership
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- An impeccable sense of integrity and business ethics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 8 years' experience in Finance or Accounting, ideally within financial planning and analysis
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and HP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).