Location: Dallas - Texas
Develops a regional strategy aligned with the global industry strategy and geographic sales organization.
- Identifies and communicates the Definition of Winning for appropriate industry ecosystem and associated execution priorities
in order to achieve.
- Key stakeholder in the Business Strategy Review (BSR) process and development for specific industry ecosystem.
- Delivers the strategic execution for the specific industry ecosystem plan
- Facilitates the industry ecosystem community within Rockwell by leading industry affinity teams
- Provides industry thought leadership
- Stays abreast of industry activities, network through seminars, conferences, memberships in industry societies, etc. Conveys
trends through informal and formal sessions.
- Gives input to industry ecosystem playbook
- Ensures sales enablement/competency building framework in place in alignment with industry/segment needs
- Identifies, develops, and nurtures industry/segment talent within the industry/segment
- Works collaboratively with Regional Industry Sales Managers, Strategic Account Managers and other resources within Rockwell
to implement key strategic growth and initiative priorities for Rockwell within industry accounts
- In targeted segments within the industry, contributes during the sales process through:
o Provision of application knowledge
o Provision of knowledge of the customer
o Provision of knowledge of processes involved in pursuit of complex orders
- Works collaboratively with geographic sales. Develops a cadence of regular scheduled communication, opportunity/account
planning and joint sales development activities impacting industry strategy
- Works with global marketing to understand best opportunities for Rockwell and works with region/territory management to
align for success.
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance
with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual
Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 or more years' experience in sales, marketing or operations in the automation field
- 5 or more years in the industry of multi-billion dollar, global customer or services provider
- Previous global sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of technology, solutions and services in the industrial automation market
- Strong understanding of various channels to market and how each one operates
- Ability to work with and gain confidence of senior level personnel (internal and external) in a highly collaborative, matrixed
- Strong strategy focus with continuous improvement mind-set
- Resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Proven track record of:
o strategy development and execution
o exhibiting highest level of integrity, exceptional judgement and bias for action
o aligning and influencing critical stakeholders
o creativity and innovation
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).