ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Director of Customer Care to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for building a culture of “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Director of Customer Care will identify opportunities, develop specific processes, architect solutions, and influence efforts to enable capabilities to provide best in class customer care, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction. The leader will ensure the advancement of the ImOn way culture in all activities to provide the key differentiation and personal touch experience to customers and employees.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, track and report analytics to measure customer service levels, including but not limited to: calls answered/abandoned, time to answer calls, one call resolution, timeliness of dispatching calls, time to close customer tickets, quality of comments and reason codes, number of requests for supervisor, etc.
- Develop and execute the approach and processes to deliver best in class business to business and wholesale Customer Care organization, processes, training, queue strategy, and execution.
- Train team on difference between consumer and business care processes, including what questions to ask, when to open tickets, what information is required on tickets, communication paths, etc.
- Identify KPIs for cross-selling and upselling, set goals and track metrics to increase ARPU and customer retention.
- Engrain a focus on customer loyalty in the team, measured both by customer retention and ARPU.
- Define communication paths, review with management team, and drive processes to ensure the quickest response to the customer.
- Manage the development and execution of initiatives and strategies designed to exceed customer service level goals.
- Engage with executive leadership to report on performance and enhance company decision making.
- Identification and execution of staffing, scheduling, and tracking needs including Customer Care center forecast development.
- Regular coordination with other departments; strategic planning, prioritization, product development, program implementation, and client updates. Ensure successful execution of company initiatives and strategies.
- Drive department expense management; participate in budget and P&L planning and reviews.
We are looking for people with:
- College degree and 6+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years B2B and wholesale customer service/call center experience, consumer customer care experience also helpful
- 5+ years customer service/call center leadership and management experience.
- Proficient PC skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Must possess strong leadership, problem solving, decision-making, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong B2B and wholesale customer service management experience.
- Must possess deep understanding of call center software and routing tools, queue engineering and operations, staffing models, scheduling best practices, and workforce management.
- Must possess measurable experience in improving customer satisfaction scores and key performance indicators.
- Must possess strong customer and employee empathy and translate that empathy to practical application.
In addition to competitive pay, ImOn also offers health & dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision and life insurance as well as FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.