Material handlers perform material and product loading and unloading activities. In their day to day duties, they operate a forklift, overhead crane and construction tools.
- Properly load delivery truck, trailer or customer vehicle. Use a combination of a forklift, overhead crane and manual labor to perform tasks.
- Accurately, safely and efficiently assemble and package work orders.
- Receive and unload incoming material from vendor trucks.
- Assist in the movement of parts within and among workstations and areas.
- Perform safety inspections on forklift vehicles, overhead cranes and equipment.
- Comply with all safety requirements and use applicable personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean work area daily and perform preventative maintenance and equipment checks as instructed.
Compensation & Benefits
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A combination of education and experience may be qualifying.
- Must be able to become certified to operate a forklift vehicle and overhead crane.
• Perform material and product loading & unloading
• Operate a forklift, overhead crane & construction tools
(Certification required – training available)
• Must have high school diploma/GED
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Starting pay rate is $14.00/hour during temp orientation,
after 85 days hire on at $14.50/hour with full benefits
• Background check and drug screen required
• Temp to Hire position
We offer competitive pay/benefits, with 100% paid employee &
dependent health insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), vacation,
sick leave, life insurance, employee assistance program, etc. Apply for this job online
Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/ Disabled