City of Green
Seasonal Workers Needed!
Help Green Maintain our Parks and Roads this Summer!
Opportunity to demonstrate your Skills and Learn New Ones.
· Up to 180-day employment with various duties and responsibilities.
· Completion of secondary education (High School or GED) and 18 years old.
· Full Time hours (40) with typical schedule 7 am to 3 pm.
· Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
· Must have valid State of Ohio driver license and remain insurable.
SEASONAL LABOR I:
- $10.00-$14.00/hour based on experience
Park, landscape, playground, building & trail maintenance, athletic fields, painting, cleaning, shoveling, and raking, special events and other related duties.
SEASONAL LABOR II:
- $12.50-$17.50/hour based on experience
Hauling material; dirt, stone, asphalt; shoveling, raking; litter, tree & brush removal, mowing, flagging traffic, operate equipment and other related duties. Must possess a valid State of Ohio driver’s license (Class A or B CDL) and remain insurable.