Monday, May 3, 2021
Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and
marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With
an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives
of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and
benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media
assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S.,
and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with
more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing
services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which
are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events
business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Assistant Route Delivery Manager (Part-time 25 hours per week)
St. Cloud Times
WE ARE OFFERING A $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
HOURLY RATE OF $19.00 PER HOUR ($24,700 ANNUALY)
The St. Cloud Times has an immediate opening in our Distribution Center for a part-time Assistant Route Delivery Manager. The primary role will be to ensure subscriber satisfaction with the delivery of all news products.
The St. Cloud Times is here to stay and looking to add to our experienced staff. We are willing to train the right person who has the desire to work independently and advance your career in a well-established company.
The Assistant Route Delivery Manager duties caninclude but are not limited to:
- Delivering open routes as needed
- Distribution center coverage
- Distributing daily and non-daily products to independent contractors
- Ensuring subscriber satisfaction with delivery of all products.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied hours, including late nights/early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
What we offer:
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus*.
- Future growth opportunities within Gannett at over 200 locations across the United States and abroad.
- Mileage assistance.
- Many benefits including 401k.
Gannett Co., Inc.is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.