Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
In this role you will be working with a dedicated team to lead the organization in improving embedded hardware quality across multiple products for Rockwell. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, partnering with multi-discipline teams to establish and drive quality goals and objectives throughout our various portfolios. Ability to effectively engage in a dynamic environment and leverage lessons learned is critical. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must to build effective working relationships across product management, program management and engineering stakeholders. You will provide ongoing visibility of progress to established goals through the collection, organization, and analysis of project data. This position requires experience in hardware development environments and an understanding of hardware Quality Management. This position also has significant interactions with internal and external customers.
- Bachelors in Engineering with a quality emphasis, or other related technical degree.
- At least 8 years' experience in Hardware Quality Management / Quality Assurance.
- At least 6 years working in a Hardware Development Environment.
- Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, CMMI and/or ISO
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products a plus
- Awareness / experience with cybersecurity standards
- Quality Engineer certification a plus
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy to improve the quality of our released products.
- Demonstrate collaborative partnerships with peers, leaders, and stakeholders.
- Implement metrics and dashboards to provide ongoing visibility to quality goals and objectives.
- Lead process improvement efforts that drive systemic improvements in quality and customer issue resolution.
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to ensure corrective and preventive actions address systemic root causals and eliminates repeats.
- Apply structured analytical and problem-solving techniques to resolve complex issues and drive performance results.
- Facilitate and participate in retrospectives for continuous improvement of products and processes. Promote development and tracking of action items.
- Share best practices throughout the organization.
- Reads and interprets technical product documentation with understanding of product usage within customer application and environment.
- Performs risk assessment and implements early preventive mitigation action plans.
- Highly resilient; pursues tasks with drive and develops timely actions.
- Focus on prevention, timely issue resolution and develops competency within team.
- Maintains accountability for high quality performance throughout product lifecycle .
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to drive performance results.
- Potential for up to 10% global travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).