You deserve the best………………and so do we!
Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Since 1971, our practice has expanded to twelve physicians and six mid-level practitioners including a state of the art Endoscopy Center.
We are currently seeking a friendly, dedicated, multitasking, and detail oriented individual who will leave a lasting friendly impression with our patients while performing the following duties:
- Check in patients
- Collect copayments
- Post daily charges
- Perform daily balance procedure
- Prepare daily deposit
- Other duties assigned as needed
This is a full time Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ Years of medical billing, registration, and check out experience helpful
- Strong knowledge of health insurance industry required
- Medical Billing and Coding experience is preferred
- Strong Computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel helpful
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates; 848 Route 50; Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com to learn more about
Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates