Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), is growing and needs to add a team member to our project team. We are the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 18 straight years and a Zweig 2020 Hot Firm. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become an integral part of our highly respected engineering firm.
We currently have an opening for a full time Administrative Assistant in our Phoenix office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to project team
- Finalize letters, memos, proposals, reports and contracts
- Prepare project submittals, transmittals and associated forms
- Prepare spreadsheets
- Assist with the preparation of project billings
- Research municipal and county websites
- Scheduling and confirming meetings
- Maintain project electronic files
- Interface with Deltek/Vision software
Required Experience and Skills
The position requires confidentiality, discretion and a professional demeanor. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of experience in administrative work
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Must possess good verbal and written skills and the ability to proof and finalize routine correspondence
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize and plan work
- Understand and have client service skills
- Ability to succeed in a multi-task environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information
- Desire for continuous professional growth and development
- Competitive pay
- PTO plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events
- Employee Appreciation and Team Building events
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.