Assignment Location Center Campus
Assists Department Administrators with the support and maintenance of college HRIS applications and modules
- Supports and maintains optimal function of HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules utilized by the college.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with administrators and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compiles and/or assists with the development of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for Confidential use, inclusive of but not limited to, negotiation and collective bargaining strategy, by HR administrators.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Works in collaboration with administrators on special projects and HR initiatives.
- Serves on committees and represent the department as assigned.
- Coordinates activities with other HR staff as assigned.
- Participates in developing systems to update policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution is required. Transcripts must be submitted with the application. Copies are acceptable for use during the screening process. If you are selected as a candidate, official transcripts must be submitted before you interview for the position.
Five years related experience, including knowledge of computer software and operating systems. Experience in a Human Resources environment preferred.
Experience in a Human Resources environment preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Computer competence. Communication skills (written and verbal) and strong analytical skills. Experience with Ellucian, Perfect Forms, Hyland Products, ImageNow and other HRIS applications preferred
Work Hours 40 hour work week. Mon thru Fri as determined by the department
Position Level 3
Salary $55,638 - $71,425 (Maximum salary upon new hire $55,638)
Posting Code AS313P
Open Date 06/07/2021
Close Date 06/20/2021
As an equal opportunity employer and learning institution, Macomb Community College recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or handicap. All employment decisions are based on the qualifications of each individual. No person shall be denied equal treatment as a result of a College practice or policy. The College is committed to racial, cultural, and ethnic diversity.