Senior 3D Graphics & Front End Web Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jun 7, 2021
Role Number: 200254638
The Autonomous System's Visualization team is in search of a curious and innovative team player who is passionate about leveraging cutting edge blend of 3D graphics and web technology, to deliver experiences that surpass user expectations. Our team works on many impactful web applications with 3D graphics and services at Apple where quality and performance cannot be sacrificed.
- Experience with 3D Graphics on Web (WebGL, Three.js, related frameworks)
- 5+ years professional experience building responsive, user friendly web applications
- Keen eye for design, user experience, and detail
- Strong experience using best practices when working with REST APIs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
As a 3D Graphics & Front End Web Developer, your responsibilities will include all phases of user interface development along with helping enrich it with 3D visualizations. From architecture and design to implementation and customer engagement. You will work with our internal customers and backend developers both on our team and others. We are looking for someone that has an eye for design, is able to communicate well with members outside our team and play an active role in the future roadmap of our applications.
Education & Experience
BA, BS or MS CS/CE/EE (or equivalent) in the area of Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience with 2D visualization libraries like D3 is a plus