Do you enjoy helping others and working in a collaborative team environment? If so, this opportunity might be for you! The Accel Group is looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to join our Commercial Lines Premier Business team!
The Commercial Lines Account Manager provides comprehensive customer service to clients as it relates to the sale and service of new and renewal business of the agency. They gather appropriate information from clients to adequately quote their insurance, market business to the appropriate insurance companies, and present formal proposals of insurance to clients. They are also responsible for providing top-notch customer service directly to clients by assisting with their service requests and ensuring their ongoing needs are being met by the agency. And lastly, this position works closely with our insurance carriers to process new and renewal business for the agency. This position falls within our Premier Business team and specifically focuses on accounts with less than $10,000 in annual premium.
- Previous customer service experience is required. Additional experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Property & Casualty insurance licenses are required upon hire (if not already possessed).
- Must have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Must possess the ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks in an effective and timely manner.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to maintain accuracy in work.
- Must be able to communicate effectively using both written and verbal methods.
- Must have strong computer skills, including agency management systems, Microsoft programs, and the Internet.
- Must have the ability to utilize basic office equipment, such as a computer, telephone, printer, copier, and fax machine.