AI/ML - ML Engineer, ML Platform & Technology
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: May 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200249285
We are looking for applied machine learning engineers with a passion for developing high quality Machine learning algorithms, and the infrastructure to use them seamlessly. As a member of the ML Architecture team, you will create ML infrastructure used across Apple, that power magical experiences for millions of Apple users and developers.
- Developing machine learning infrastructure that will be used by product teams for developing, evaluating and deploying machine learning models.
- Researching and developing innovative machine learning algorithms for computer vision, NLP, audio and related fields.
- Develop and maintain large code base by writing readable, modular and well tested code.
- Providing technical guidance to product teams on the best practices for developing high
- quality machine learning models, and analyzing failure cases.
- Providing feedback on tools and new features to machine learning platform teams.
2+ years of experience developing machine learning and software solutions in industry or academia.
Proficiency in training high quality neural network models using modern machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch.
Strong fundamentals in problem solving and algorithm design.
Ability to write flawless, readable and maintainable code in Python.
Strong communication skills, and ability to present deep technical ideas to audience with different skillsets.
Collaborative team player who can work well across multiple teams and organizations.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD with focus on Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or a related field.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.