Customer Service Team Leader-Colorado
Colorado Springs , Colorado , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 8, 2021
Role Number: 200255086
Home Office: Yes
At Apple, we believe diligent work in a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and encourage. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! The Retail Customer Care Frontline Service Team Leader will lead the management and development of a team of employees. The Team Leader will advocate customer-centric solutions to business challenges, ensuring the contact center achieves service level goals and provide customers with an extraordinary Apple Experience! This position will be located on our campus in Austin, Texas or home-based across any city in the US.
- 2+ years management preferred
- Contact Center experience preferred
- Sales or Service experience required
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Be detail oriented
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Be a great teammate
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess leadership skills
The Service Team Leader is responsible for providing daily supervision and promoting the development of phone representatives in the Retail Customer Care organization. You are a customer focused person who is self-motivated, friendly and has a passion to solve client issues in an efficient and effective manner. In addition, you will field customer inquires regarding order status and order change requests while providing exceptional customer satisfaction. Our representatives will utilize excellent decision-making, judgment and communication skills to respond to calls from customers regarding products and orders. You will have experience working in a fast-paced customer support and B2C e-commerce environment. The Service Team Leader is responsible to: Meet overall call monitoring goals Meet standard performance goals Participate in hiring and training development as needed Perform HR and administrative duties Hold weekly staff meetings Conduct employee one on one's and yearly focal reviews Actively manage the performance of their team Define goals and expectations for direct reports Measure and report attainment of goals Monitor agent training requirements Share best practices Seek and take action on improvement opportunities Genuinely engaged in and supportive of cultural diversity Able to engender a strong team spirit and promote a happy, safe working environment
Education & Experience
A/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
- At- Home Requirements:
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 2 megabits upload) from a reliable provider.
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. Customer Service Team Leaders start at a minimum annual salary of $61,700. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.