WW Real-Time Operations Analyst
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200251412
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Worldwide Apple Support Operations Real Time Analyst you are the first point of contact for issues affecting our Advisors, management and the systems used across our global network of AppleCare contact centers. We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent person to join our team. The Apple Support Operations Real Time team has a diverse variety of responsibilities designed to keep our contact center staff and systems up and running. You will be responsible for assisting Advisors and leadership from both internal and external partners with work-impacting issues, access requests, staffing reviews and general tickets. In addition, you will monitor real time call routing and manage queues for the AppleCare organization, and provide informed recommendations to management regarding contact center performance. This role can sit on-site in Austin, TX or Elk Grove, CA.
- Professionalism and passion for providing high-quality customer interactions.
- You are able to work effectively with business leadership and global teams.
- You have the ability to lead and influence peers, support groups, and various management levels towards impactful results.
- Thorough understanding of business goals and call center metrics.
- History of analyzing and interpreting real time and historical data to identify and execute strategies for issue resolution.
- You are driven and able to prioritize tasks, think creatively, resolve issues and work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Ability to handle various tasks concurrently, with experience in multi-channel support in systems that deliver simultaneous chats, emails, calls and tickets.
- Experience with creation and development of processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00AM and 11:00PM CST, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work additional hours or make shift adjustments as determined by business needs
- Knowledge of Home Network Topology and VPN Networks is a plus.
- Experience with troubleshooting macOS is a plus.
- Minimum two years of experience in customer service and support within a contact center environment is preferred.
Co-ordinating issues to resolution, such as: - Connectivity and downtime issues experienced by at-home Advisors. - System and tool issues that require escalation to IS&T. - Management of critical issues, engaging with various groups and keeping the business informed via alerts. - Operations ticket triage and handling. - Real-time monitoring of AppleCare queues and routing for calls, chats and emails, with the understanding how specific queue metrics impact the contact center business. - Real-time calculations of staffing metrics and the ability to take actions to improve conditions via various staffing tools. - Management of two-factor processes and compliance to ensure security across our partner network. - Changes to Advisor configuration and access via Maestro and ability to spot potential gaps and execute strategies to address in real time. - Handling inbound issues and contacts to the department via chat, email, phone and ticket. - Provide supplemental queue performance information, ad hoc analysis, and recommendations to business leadership as needed.
Education & Experience
Requires a high school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred.