Fraud Prevention Supervisor- Retail Customer Care- Colorado
Colorado Springs , Colorado , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 7, 2021
Role Number: 200254810
Home Office: Yes
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! Apple's Retail Customer Care is seeking a Fraud Prevention Team Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for providing daily supervision, developing the fraud prevention team's talent, and managing the daily execution of the business. You will contribute to the customer experience by preventing and minimizing customer contacts and working to resolve any fraud prevention issues in a timely manner. Critical thinking and self-motivation are an absolute must. This position will be located on our campus in Austin, Texas or home-based across any city in the US.
- Knowledge of the Retail Customer Care and customer support model
- Previous experience in team leadership is a plus
- Fraud prevention experience
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making capabilities and sound judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for developing direct reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- An eye for details and a self-starter
- Flexibility to work any shift within 7-day work week
The Fraud Team Supervisor is responsible for managing and promoting the development of fraud representatives in the Apple Order Administration organization. You are a customer focused person who is self-motivated, friendly and has a passion to prevent fraud in an efficient and effective manner. You will have experience working in a fast-paced customer support and B2C e-commerce environment. Responsibilities include: Manage agents' performance and support their success Achieve or exceed team performance and productivity goals Conduct regular 1:1s with employees Identify and communicate training and development opportunities Lead regular team meetings and calibration sessions Submit and track production issues for resolution Work cross-functionally with iTunes Operations, iTunes Customer Support, Analytic Insight, and global peers Represent Apple with customers and partner organizations Identify innovative ideas to improve the purchasing experience of Apple customers
Education & Experience
Normally requires BS degree plus 1-3 years experience in a customer service and support environment Experience in people management with strong leadership background preferred
- At- Home Requirements:
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 2 megabits upload) from a reliable provider.
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. Fraud Prevention Supervisor starts at a minimum annual salary of $61,700. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.