Environmental Services Department Opportunities
Join The University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington as an Environmental Services Worker (Housekeeper). This position is responsible for the cleaning of all areas of the facility with the exception of the OR. Multiple opportunities are available!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must complete Environmental Services Orientation Training Program within three months after hire.
- Must meet the physical demands of the job as evaluated by functional screening.
- Prior health care or hospitality industry cleaning experience is highly desirable.
Employees at UVM Medical Center receive comprehensive benefits packages, including medical, dental, retirement and paid time off.
Additional perks include:
- Full time positions are eligible for a $2,000 sign on bonus!
- Starting salary is $15 an hour.
- In addition to the hourly rate of pay, there is a $1.90 - $6.15/hr differential depending on shift.
To learn more and apply please click APPLY and be considered today!!