The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to gain broad experience in a newly created position that will shape the strategic roadmap for advancing digital marketing effectiveness and measurement capabilities. This role requires both thought leadership, strong technical depth and hands on experience. In this role you will report directly to the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and partner closely with colleagues across the Marketing and IT organizations. This role will build and improve our advanced analytics capabilities around media mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, and performance marketing. In addition, this role will lead our strategy, implementation and team enablement around A|B testing and campaign optimization. While leveraging your analytical skills and methodologies this role will also test new channels and optimize current tactics. This role will also incorporate past experience and incorporate emerging platforms, marketing technologies, data, privacy, and other trends in performance marketing. Reporting Structure :
The Senior Manager of Performance Marketing will report to the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) as a part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. There are no direct reports reporting into this role at this time.
- Leads the strategic direction, implementation and adoption of the marketing technology stack for Benjamin Moore.
- Plans and executes performance marketing campaigns with a focus on driving sales through ecommerce and traffic to BenjaminMoore.com. Works with both agency and internal resources to ensure campaigns are delivering with ROI.
- Advises and acts as a mentor to the performance marketing practice within digital marketing across search, email, paid social and ecommerce campaigns.
- Manages the tracking architecture, implementation and execution of product and marketing measurement for Benjamin Moore digital properties and marketing efforts.
- Responsible for the data science methodology that enables cross platform and full funnel attribution of media efficacy for Benjamin Moore.
- Sets the standard for fast A|B testing, experimentation and iteration to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Create and implement methodologies for attributing media and online advertising to offline retail sales and customer engagement.
- Owns our relationship with martech, customer data and modeling partners.
- 6+ years of experience in digital analytics and advanced marketing technologies.
- Advanced degree in statistics, computer science, applied mathematics, physics or an equivalent quantitative field.
- Proven expertise in experimental design, causal inference, predictive modeling, machine learning and deep learning algorithms for multi-touch attribution.
- Expert in modern approaches digital direct attribution for retail and ecommerce.
- Experience implementing audience modeling, multi-touch attribution, and analytics to evaluate and optimize performance.
- Adept at building growth forecasts, partnering with media and marketing teams to continuously refine plans based on targets and funding.
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done.
- The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen and communication skills, capable of creative storytelling, data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and less technical stakeholders.
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence, communicate openly and honestly with colleagues and customers. Takes personal responsibility for the quality and content of the work, and complies with information confidentiality requirements where applicable
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships by collaborating with customers by fully understanding and meeting their expectations.
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
- Seen as a team player that encourages collaboration and quickly gains trust and support of peers. Finds common ground and solves problems for the benefits of all.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to sell ideas and process internally at all levels.
- This position requires minimal travel on an as needed basis