Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
Location: India New Delhi (Noida)
The NA Connected Services Project Manager position is responsible for the leadership and delivery of services projects for customers within the Connected Services business suite of offerings. This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, commercial sensitivity, responsiveness, collaboration, technical engineering expertise, time management and business acumen. This position will be responsible for managing multifunction and multi-vendor efforts to plan, sell, implement, and support service solutions to address customers' complex business issues. Manage the integration and/or development and execution of deliverables directly to the customer and in support of projects and support agreements that could exceed $1M in revenue. Global collaboration and project/support coordination will be needed as required.
This position requires the person to possess and demonstrate a diverse set of commercial and technical project management skills coupled with ability to think "big picture" which encompasses not only RA products and systems and their relationship to each other, but how those RA products and systems are incorporated with the overall application. The Project Manager has demonstrated leadership qualities of project engineering, planning, tracking and organizing to successfully take ownership and be the single point of contact for the customer in managing solutions support engagements throughout the lifecycle of the engagement.
The person in this position must also document and inform Rockwell Automation sales, delivery, and product leadership personnel of solutions to commonly experienced problems, workarounds, practices that create problems, product functionality, etc. to improve overall customer satisfaction and acceptance of Rockwell Automation solutions and services.
Potential candidates should have the capability to perform the following:
Oversee all project/program activities - commercially and technically
Manage support deliverables for assigned premium level project and support contracts
Generate proposals to customers
Drive resolution for all open issues
Act as primary contact to customer and sales engineer for service to customer
Ensure customer ROI expectations are met or exceeded
Provide detailed reporting and ROI analysis to customer, sales and management
Be able to recognize potential problems with existing equipment/processes and develop solutions with the ability to adapt to various engineering designs, applications, and process criteria to create more efficiencies for self and peers
Be a mentor to peers, for PM technical and commercial best practices
Frequently interact with others to build productive internal/external working relationships
Conduct presentations of technical information/project activities, etc.
Be able to receive assignments in the form of high level objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals, while executing with excellence
Lead by example, striving for continuous improvement, demonstrating positive work ethic, fulfilling commitments to customers and Rockwell Automation, valuing and encouraging a diverse workforce, completing and submitting required reports on time, and acting in a professional manner
Provide timely responsiveness to customers, sales, and management with the appropriate level of urgency in delivering results
Be able to efficiently organize and prioritize tasks associated with multiple project executing in parallel
Be able to quickly drive effective resolution to customer escalations, generate commercial responses in reply, and incorporate corrective actions into the project moving forward
- BS in Engineering discipline or Computer Science.
- Minimum three years' experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a systems, software, process automation or application engineering capacity
- Knowledge and leadership experience in delivering Automation/IT type projects for across an enterprise
- Extensive experience with direct customer contact
- Possess industry, application or technology knowledge relevant to assigned business
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
- Demonstrate administrative and operations knowledge
- Demonstrated success at simultaneously managing multiple complex projects
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of corporate organization, policies, products, markets and processes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills
- Must be able to interface with all levels of management
- Superior listening and data gathering skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and be self-motivated
- Must be able to travel
- Further education in business administration, operations or project management.
- Sixty hours of formal PMI based Project Management training
- Holds a current certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Manage or actively participated in major projects for over five years
- Available and willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet customer project commitments when needed
- Ability to speak multiple languages an added benefit for interfacing with various global teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).