Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
At Rockwell Automation, we connect the imaginations of people with the intelligence of machines to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
We know that expanding human possibility requires connections. We do that every day with our customers as we bring the Connected Enterprise to life, but we don't stop there. We work to expand human possibilities in our communities - giving back, helping grow the next generation of STEM leaders and building relationships that last.
Our team cares about the work we do. We make an impact on the world because we strive to solve real problems for real people and expand human possibility. From solutions that address a single issue to transforming a company into a Connected Enterprise, every maker and problem solver in our company contributes to something that matters.
As a Customer Care Representative, you are passionate about customer service and resolving issues to deliver a great customer experience every time! You are excited about working in a dynamic environment, where no two days are the same, embracing change and thriving on the challenge of delivering the best possible outcomes for customers. You will be responsible for the facilitation of contract requests and software orders, allowing Rockwell Automation to meet the urgent demands of our customers. Additionally, you will be focused on identifying process improvement opportunities and assisting in driving those opportunities to implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Primary responsibility is coordinating the dispatch of field service engineers to service Rockwell products at customer locations to support our customers.
- Communicating with multiple parties - customers, distributors, engineers, leadership, etc. in order to understand scope of work to identify skilled and available resources to best address customer needs.
- Identifying trends and escalating to the proper channel.
- Collaborate with Specialists and Business Process Owners to identify and develop best practices.
Who we are looking for:
- You are ethical, intelligent, optimistic and resilient.
- You have excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- You are adaptable and can identify the urgency of tasks and can prioritize the tasks accordingly.
- You are excited to work in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment.
- You have strong computer skills and can quickly navigate multiple business systems to process requests within specified SLAs.
- Technical School Work (up to 1 year)
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate with team and provide feedback
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).