Great Falls, MT
The General Mills Great Falls plant operates 24 hours per day 7 days per week. This is three shift operations, working up to 7 days per week on rotating shifts. Changes in volume and production requirements can result in changes in work schedule and additional overtime. General Laborers must be willing to work any shift including nights and weekends.
- The starting wage is $18.25/hr., 1.5 X over 8 hrs./day, 1.5 X rate paid Saturdays, 2.0 X Sundays, with shift differential payment. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have the ongoing right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces
- Willing and able to work any shift schedule, including nights and weekends
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety standards and wear all necessary personal protective equipment
- Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment
In this role, you will:
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Support production lines by supplying with materials as needed
- Perform various sanitation and clean up duties
- Assists operators during bottlenecks or when production lines are shut down
- Participate in start-up, change over and shut down of operating equipment
- Be responsible for executing all required HACCP processes and documentation
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to increase platform performance
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- Perform additional related tasks as assigned
Click the apply button in this posting to complete an application!