This position is hourly, full-time, $16-20. Pay is based on work experience and knowledge with yearly reviews. The work schedule is Monday - Friday. Benefits include performance-based bonuses, vacation, 401k(matching), paid holidays, paid time off, year-round employment, paid training, and certifications!
- Must have the ability to read designs, set up, and layout design.
- Routinely interacts with clients by way of introductions at the beginning of a job, answering questions, responding to client requests, and providing a walk-through at the job’s completion.
- Ability to maintain accurate records of jobs.
- Ability to instruct and direct the work of a crew and keep them on schedule.
- Ability to bring jobs to completion on time and within budget.
- Must have the ability to lead and inspire others.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in landscape, hardscape or drainage knowledge.
- Must have knowledge of landscaping plants, annuals, perennials, and horticultural practices.
- Must be proficient with the process of installing hardscapes from start to finish.
- Must be able to operate mechanical equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, backhoes, bobcats, and dingos.
- Prefer person to have drainage, irrigation, grading, and sod installation knowledge.
- Must be hardworking, honest and dependable, and take pride in a job well done.
- Ability to meet and exceed expectations for efficiency and quality on all job sites.
- Professional customer service skills to ensure that our client needs are exceeded.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to report to work at the designated start time.
- Must be physically able to perform duties and enjoy working outdoors year-round.
- Assisting in snow and ice removal in the winter, along with varied duties.
- Self-starter/strong initiative.
Our company's customer base is growing, so we are expanding our needs for high-quality workers. We are looking for candidates that like the outdoors, physical work, and enjoy doing an excellent job for our customers. We are a family-owned company full of hard-working, team-oriented people who strive to create the best experiences for our customers.
Visit our website: www.deanslandscaping.net