This position is hourly, full-time, $17-23; the pay is based on work experience and knowledge with yearly reviews. The regular work schedule is Monday – Friday. Benefits included are performance-based bonuses, vacation, paid holidays, 401k(matching), year-round employment, paid training, and certifications!
- Assist the foreman in the installation of concrete patios, steps, walkways, driveways, curbing, etc.
- Assist the foreman in all steps of concrete construction. Which includes, but is not limited to, basing, forming, and finishing.
- Assist the foreman by moving materials.
- Assist the foreman by driving trucks and trailers daily.
- Assist with general clean-up and help maintain equipment.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience in residential and or commercial concrete.
- Must be hardworking, honest, dependable, and take pride in a job well done.
- Must have advanced working knowledge of materials and tools used in concrete.
- Must have the drive to complete work within a time-sensitive schedule.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and professionalism.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- MUST be able to report to work at the designated start time.
- MUST be physically able to perform duties and enjoy working outdoors year-round.
- Assisting in snow and ice removal in the winter, along with varied duties.
Our company's customer base is growing, so we are expanding our needs for high-quality workers. We are looking for candidates that like the outdoors, physical work, and enjoy doing an excellent job for our customers. We are a family-owned company full of hard-working, team-oriented people who strive to create the best experiences for our customers.
Visit our website: www.deansconcrete.net