Wednesday, June 9, 2021
The Digital Marketing Solutions Specialistis responsible for the proper execution, maintenance, and overall service of high-value marketing campaigns that run as non-standard implementations within the ReachLocal portfolio of media products. These include Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, Waze, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This role is focused on paid media, not organic.The core job function is to be ultimate owner of every campaign in their portfolio and ensure its success.
- The Marketing Specialist is responsible for taking on new campaigns and effectively launching the campaigns within departmental SLAs.
- Proactively contact project stakeholders and keep them informed throughout the campaign build process.
- Actively work to resolve campaign deadlocks such as creative approval delays, tracking code issues, provisioning issues, etc.
- Review provided campaign parameters and make adjustments/recommendations to ensure the
- programs success.
- Work within multiple systems and vendors to launch campaigns.
- QA all work to ensure budgets, targeting, campaign flights, billing, and creatives are as intended.
- Own the campaign launch process end-to-end.
- The Marketing Specialist is responsible for regularly reviewing and tuning all campaigns within their book of clients.
- Perform mid-cycle deep dive analysis of every campaign including documenting findings and communicating relevant insights to campaign stake holders.
- Make targeting, bidding, and creative changes as needed to ensure campaign success.
- Actively manage campaigns based on the KPIs that are most important to the client and other project stakeholders.
- Keep the campaign information up to date within the project management systems
- Ensure spend data is regularly updated within the Platform and that all campaign performance questions.
- Attend clientcalls on an ad-hoc basis serving as the subject matter expert to the project stakeholders
- The Marketing Specialist is tasked with providing exceptional customer service to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Provide prompt and professional communication about accounts.
- Scope problems and provide clear dates of completion for tasks.
- Proactively communicate campaign problems and successes to stakeholders.
- Closely monitor and improve stakeholder relationships
- Organize support resources when needed to resolve campaign problems
- Manage daily workflows to ensure all tasks are completed within department SLAs
- The Marketing Specialist is tasked with being the subject matter expert on all of their campaigns.
- Develop comprehensive analysis of currently running campaign
- Highlights what is performing well with the campaign
- Lowlights what areas of the campaign need improvement
- Insights what strategic recommendations and context can be given about the account
- Leverage additional analytic tools when needed.
- Understand and implement analytic technologies such as tracking pixels, utm strings, and conversion monitoring systems both proprietary and 3rd party
- Go beyond basic campaign metrics to analyze campaigns within the overall context of the clients marketing program
- Be able to strategically and quantifiably recommend budget increases and additional marketing tactics within ReachLocals portfolio of media product.
- Producead-hoc reporting and client presentations.
- Maximize budget utilization for all accounts with and average utilization rate of at least 90%.
- Launch campaigns within 7-10 business days.
- Regularly monitor campaigns at 7-, 15-, and 21-day intervals.
- Performing deep dive campaign analysis every 15 days within a campaigns cycle.
- Document this analysis within project management systems.
- Communicate insights to project stakeholders.
- Create needed SalesForce tickets
- Prevent any credits owned to clients due to campaign errors.
- Respond to email inquiries within 4 business hours and setting expectations forresolution of the issue
- Produce end-cycle reports within 2 days of cycle completion.
- Provide highlight, lowlights, and insights for all campaigns.
- Delivery reports to DMC/MEs.
- Follow daily workflow procedures.
- Check the SalesForce ticketing cue, Corp Portal performance reports, and Write statuses
- Identify necessary tasks for the day such as campaign launches, campaign updates, needed email responses, and prioritize into a list.
- Schedule three, 1-hour blackou