Senior Customer Service Specialist - Colorado
Colorado Springs , Colorado , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200255190
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire - and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! As a Senior Customer Service Specialist, our exceptional service approach and passion for problem solving will create memorable experiences for our Retail customers. We are responsible for customer service recovery, as this team solves for extraordinary customer situations. This is an at home position and you can live in any city across the US that has available internet infrastructure. You do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English (required)
- Minimum of 2 years of contact center / customer support experience
- Proven understanding of Retail business processes, policies and procedures is helpful
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and success setting priorities while working independently
- Maintains composure across a variety of customer and peer interactions
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to listen and accurately comprehend complex customer scenarios
- Confident and enthusiastic communication skills
- Adept at working through ambiguous situations and flexibility and openness to seek new tasks as assigned
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, innovative and works well under own initiative
- Skilled at setting priorities and working to target timelines and metrics
- Strong teammate and creative problem solver who is resourceful and flexible
- Enthusiastic about delivering a compassionate customer service experience
- Demonstrated excellent performance in prior roles
- Flexibility to work 7 days a week from 7am - 10pm CST with most holidays
As a Senior Customer Service team member, you will: Support the Retail Customer Care teams through real time telephone support via inbound and outbound calls, email and other tools. This role is expected to be able to provide flexible coverage for all Support teams (Frontline Service and Specialty Support). Handle critical customer cases and extraordinary scenarios from frontline specialists. Develop creative solutions to complex customer issues while maintaining service level expectations and target timelines. Use partnerships to resolve unusual situations, including outreach and follow up. Identify emerging customer trends, suggest process improvements, and share feedback to enhance the customer experience. Coordinate and work cross-functionally to prevent and resolve critical issues.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or 5+ years Customer Service, equivalent experience
- Is being an At-Home Service Specialist a great fit for you?
- Consider the following requirements:
- You have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours. You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment. You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream.
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Apple, we see the whole you.
- We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. Senior Customer Service Specialist starts at a minimum hourly rate of $15.43. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.