FULL TIME FARM POSITION available for corn farming, irrigation, shop work, welding and maintenance. Experience necessary. 401K and fully paid Group Health.
R LAZY K, GLENVIL, NE.
Call 402-771-2394, 7 am - 5 pm
What are the responsibilities of a farm worker?
- feed and look after livestock.
- treat animals and crops to prevent disease.
- operate milking machinery on dairy farms.
- plough fields, sow seeds and harvest crops.
- operate and repair farm machinery like tractors, ploughs and combine harvesters.
- maintain farm buildings
Agricultural workers should also possess the following specific qualities: