Location: United States of America (remote)
Location: Canada Brampton (remote)
- Directly responsible for meeting or exceeding PowerFlex 755T orders growth goals in North America.
- Works with the NA business leaders and sales team to identify SIs & OEMs with high potential new PF755T business in focus industries and applications.
- Defines the conversion strategy, drives the actions, and removes barriers to convert identified customers to a PowerFlex 755T solution. This is done in collaboration with business units, domain experts and sales team.
- Collaborates with global domain experts and sales counterparts on activities to convert global OEMs that have North America locations.
- Provides customers a PowerFlex 755T solution that meets their desired outcomes for identified projects and applications. That solution will often include integration with other elements of an RA or 3rd party control system.
- Collaborates with RA domain experts, distributor domain experts, and key business units (Low Voltage Drives, Systems Solutions Business) to define the most competitive solution that meets the customer's needs.
- Ensures smooth hand off to appropriate RA delivery organization to manage project execution.
- Works with domain experts, sales team, and customers to document and share application success stories.
- Enables domain experts and sales teams to win future projects through collaboration with them on pursuits. Drives competency and confidence for them to sell PowerFlex 755T solutions in target industries and applications.
- Conducts market research to identify new PF755T target industries, applications, and accounts to accelerate orders growth.
- Provides regular updates to business leadership regarding progress towards PowerFlex 755T orders goals.
- Provides ongoing business development input to the Regional Power Business Manager and the Global PowerFlex 755T Product Manager, including required product functionality, pricing, promotion programs, and pre-sales and post-sales collateral.
Skills Knowledge, Experience and Education - Basic
- 5 Years or more of sales experience in industrial automation.
- Ability to create and strengthen customer relationships, including demonstrated ability to engage customers at executive level.
- Experience creating and executing market access and/or account development plans.
- Proven experience growing sales within a set of customer accounts or business unit.
- Demonstrated ability to turn opportunities into orders.
- Knowledge of applying variable frequency drives in one or more of these heavy industries: Metals, Mining & Cement, W/WW, Oil & Gas.
- Experience with the integration of drives into automation and process control systems.
- Effectively presents and demonstrates variable frequency drive capabilities as part of a solution in a way that is relevant to customer's industry and application.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape for variable frequency drives and automation.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business.
Skills Knowledge, Experience and Education - Preferred
- Project management experience.
- Business management experience.
- Experience collaborating with global sales teams and global customers.
- Capability to lead and facilitate win strategy process.
- Familiarity with RA outcome based selling process.
- Experience managing opportunity funnel in Dynamics 365.
Information Processing Capability (Factors of Complexity)
- Ability to manage multiple customer and stakeholder engagements simultaneously.
- Ability to manage complex opportunities involving multiple customers in the supply chain (OEMs, SIs, End Users, Consultants), including customers with headquarters outside North America.
- Ability to coordinate activities with multiple stakeholders including business unit resources, sales, and technical resources to drive successful conversion of target customers.
- Ability to foresee and remove upcoming challenges/barriers to execution.
Accepts Role Requirements
- Works outside normal work hours occasionally.
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time, throughout North America, with occasional weekend travel.
- Collaborates with global counterparts, including occasional early or late meetings to accommodate time changes.
- Ability to achieve results in high visibility, high pressure situations.
The base salary compensation range for this role in Colorado is $110,880.00 - 138,600.00 with an annual target bonus of 8% of base salary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).