Recruitology seeks a analytically-minded, problem solving individual who is eager to learn and work directly with Recruitiology’s account management team and indirection with our customers on various sales operations and support task. This is a demanding role and you will make an immediate impact at an exciting and growing company.
Recruitology is a cloud-based platform that leverages artificial intelligence to help employers find the right talent quickly and efficiently. Each year, we help over 50,000 small and medium employers recruit the right people for their jobs. Our platform is used by over 420 reseller partners and growing throughout the U.S. and Canada, giving us access to a large market and the opportunity to have a great impact on a nationwide scale.
Recruitology supports work-life balance and a virtual work environment using the latest technology.
Note: The location for this job is virtual with a preference for someone in the Austin, Texas area.
- Work with the account management team in an operations support role to generate and format reports that identify recruitment sales opportunities.
- Generate reports for the account management team using internal tools such as Sisense/Periscope, internal systems, and then performing the necessary analysis in Excel, Google Sheets or relevant tool.
- Request enhancements that are needed to our report generation platform
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and problem solve issues being reported by the account management team or our direct customers.
- Escalate issues to our technical operations team or engineering team for investigation and resolution.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Natural curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Analytically minded
- Strong problem solver
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to be proactive and work independently.
- Comfortable working in a virtual remote setting
- Experience with Excel, including Vlookup and pivot tables
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree (Analytics, Management Science and Engineering, Economics, Finance, Operations Research) or relevant experience