Electrical Integration Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Jun 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200255688
As an Electrical Integration Engineering Program Manager within Apple's organization, you will be responsible for developing EE system integration processes, supporting EE architecture design, driving EE technical issues to closure, setting up project schedules, budgets, and manage suppliers. We are a group of self-starters, capable of providing on-site leadership with an eye for detail. We have a solid track record of delivering projects on time while exemplifying the utmost attention to quality. Candidate will work in close collaboration with various cross-functional engineering and design teams, vendors, and contractors.
- 8+ combined experience in electrical engineering and program management
- Architecture and design experience in compute, microcontroller or network integrated systems
- In-depth experience working with EE, SW and Mechanical engineering teams
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of product development processes of complex integrated systems
- Ability to establish program milestones, goals, objectives and schedules for the cross functional teams as well as drive execution.
- Proven track record of driving program execution and meeting deliverables
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Experience interfacing with operations team, suppliers and contractors
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong engineering / technical background
Drive integrated EE system development and define scope of work for electrical engineering teams and ECU suppliers Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks related to the overall EE system Develop strategic plans and requirements for integrated system test benches as well as microcontroller and network test benches Support design FMEA as issues arise internally or with suppliers Understand and communicate complex, technical, engineering issues Coordinate program reviews; communicating program status and top engineering issues to project team and management Coordinate design process to ensure design meets intended program goals Drive suppliers / vendors, integrating their deliverables and schedules into the program
Education & Experience
BS Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent required. MS preferred.