Senior QA Engineer
New York City , New York , United States
Software and Services
Posted: May 19, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200248973
- Test and debug new and existing back-end iTunes Store features utilizing SQL and command line log expertise.
- Analyze business requirements to create testing methodologies that ensure pricing logic adheres to requirements.
- Interact directly with developers to evaluate testing needs.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure projects deploy seamlessly.
- Become proficient in understanding "the bigger picture" and how different software engineering components are linked together.
We are looking for a hardworking software QA engineer to test the logic behind our agreements system. You have a deep understanding in gray box testing. You are a go-getter with strong critical thinking with attention to detail. You have a keen sense of curiosity to ask the right questions and communicate effectively across the organization. You are able to produce a multifaceted testing approach, and be able to discuss analyze specific features and code changes with developers to produce a refind approach based on incoming changes. Are you passionate about QA? Do you want to make an impact? - Software QA testing experience - Excellent SQL and UNIX skills - Shell scripting experience - Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a meticulous attention to detail - Detailed oriented with exceptional verbal and written skills - Team-player with experience working on cross-functional teams - Self starter, self-motivated, independent, and proactive
Education & Experience
BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or equivalent work experience